- Benefits and features listed are current as of December 1, 2015 and are subject to change. They are subject to conditions, exclusions, limitations, changes and cancellation. For a complete list of card features and benefits visit www.paywithQ.com. Monetary values are listed in USD.
- You or Your refers to the Purchaser(s) or Transaction(s) who have received the Pay with Q™ Elite Member MasterCard® (hereafter to as Card) and are authorized to use the Card as provided for in this Agreement. This document constitutes the (“Agreement”) outlining the terms and conditions under which the Pay with Q™ Elite Member MasterCard® has been acquired by or Issued to You. By acquiring and accepting and using the Card, You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that the value available on the Card is limited to the funds that You have loaded/deposited onto the card or have been loaded onto the card on Your behalf. The expiration date of the Card will be indicated on the Card. The Card is issued by North International Bank Ltd. (NIB) pursuant to the license by MasterCard International Incorporated. Services in administering the Card are provided by Madison Insurance Group, Inc. or their service partner Benefits on Madison, Inc. The Card will remain the property of Madison Insurance Group, Inc. and the North International Bank Ltd. (NIB) and must be surrendered upon demand. The Card is non-transferable, and it may be cancelled, repossessed, revoked at any time without notice subject to applicable law. Please read the agreement carefully and keep it for future reference.
- Our business days are Monday through Friday, excluding applicable public holidays.
- You should sign the Card immediately
- You may use the Card to make purchases anywhere MasterCard® is accepted. The card does have a Personal Identification Number (PIN) and can be used to obtain cash at any ATM’s displaying MasterCard®.
- The Card will be valid and usable either until all the purchased/loaded monetary value is used or the expiration date of the Card, whichever comes first. The Card is reloadable (if applicable) anytime through
- Pre-authorized Debit (PAD) via paper form. , or
- Transfer via Pay with Q™ eWallet account. Funds loaded to the Card will be available no later than 10 business days after the load/deposit is initiated. You may not load more than $1,000 USD or its equivalent balance onto the card and the maximum and minimum load are $1,000 USD and $10.00 USD respectively each month. The maximum allowable for POS and ATM is $500 USD per day (combined POS and ATM daily limit is $1,000 USD). Maximum monthly card balance is $1,000. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO EXCEED THE BALANCE OF THE FUNDS AVAILABLE ON YOUR CARD. If a transaction exceeds the balance of the funds available in Your Card Account You shall be fully liable to us for the amount of the transaction and applicable fees and charges. If You authorize a transaction and then fail to make a purchase of that item as planned, the approval may result in a hold on that amount of money.
- When You use the Card, the amount of the transaction and/or transaction plus any applicable fees for the transaction will be deducted from the unused monetary value.
- If the amount of the value available is not sufficient to complete the transaction or purchase and pay any fees, the transaction will be declined. If You know this, we suggest You tell the merchant that You want to “split tender transaction” in other words, use what is left on Your Card and pay the balance with another form of payment. (if the amount of value is not sufficient to complete the purchase or transaction and pay any fees, a merchant may not accept combining the Card with another form of payment and You may not be able to complete the transaction). Any spending overdraft may be immediately repaid to Pay with Q™ from the next load of funds or from your Pay with Q™ eWallet. If You are entitled to a refund, You agree to accept credits to Your Card in place of cash.
- You should get a receipt at the time You make a transaction. You agree to retain Your receipts to verify Your transactions.
- You may obtain information about unused monetary value by calling us at 1 (201) 630-8832or at www.paywithQ.com Statement information is available online at www.paywithQ.com and must be checked at least once per month.
- The Card is like cash. It may be used without a PIN to make purchases. However, a PIN is provided for Your use and protection for withdrawing cash from ATM’s. You should not disclose Your PIN to anyone else. If You lose the Card, someone might be able to use all the remaining value.
- If You lose the Card and/or PIN, You may call us at 1 (201) 630-8832. If You provide us the name on the Card and the Card number, we will refund any remaining balance, less our processing fee, we must process all transactions that have been completed before we have the opportunity to act on Your information. You must exercise reasonable care in safeguarding the Card from risk of loss or theft. The replacement will not be made for 60 days after You report the Card lost or stolen to assure that all transactions have been processed properly.
- In the case of errors or questions about use of the Card, call us at 1 (201) 630-8832 or go to www.paywithQ.com If You think a receipt is wrong or if You need more information about a transaction, we must hear from You no later than 60 days after the receipt was issued on which the problem or error appeared. If through no fault of ours, You do not have enough value in Your card Account to complete the transaction, or…
- If a merchant refuses to accept Your Card
- If an electronic terminal where You are attempting a transaction does not operate properly, and You know about the problem when You initiated the transaction
- If access to Your Card has been blocked after You reported the Card lost or stolen
- If we have reason to believe the requested transaction is unauthorized
- If circumstances beyond our control (such as fire, flood or computer or communication failure) prevent the completion of the transaction, despite reasonable precautions that we have taken
- Any other exception stated in our agreement with You
- In no event will we be liable for indirect or consequential damages
- If Your Card has expired with unused monetary value remaining, we will refund the unused value less any fees plus our processing fee 12 months (6 months if card is used as a Payroll Card) from the later of the date of last value load or 30 days after expiry date. You must send us in writing, the name of the Purchaser of the Card, Your mailing address, Your name and Card number.
- The Card represents a general liability to CoreVal International SRL .The money paid by the Purchaser is not a deposit and does not establish a separate individual deposit account. You will not receive interest on the Card Account balance. The unused monetary value accessible by the Card, and Your rights regarding the use of the Card are not insured by the any Deposit Insurance Corporation, and are subject to normal risks. If You authorize or permit someone else to use the Card and/or PIN, You will be liable for any transaction made by that person.
- Where it is necessary for completing transactions
- In order the verify the existence and condition of Your Card for a third party such as a merchant
- In order to comply with a government agency, a court order, or other legal reporting requirements
- If You give us Your written permission, or
- To our employees, auditors, service providers or attorney’s as required
- We may use information to establish and serve You as our customer(s); to determine whether any products or services of Madison Insurance Group Inc. are suitable to You and offer them to You, or when required or permitted by law. We may share information within Madison Insurance Group Inc. where permitted by law.
- The Card is not a Credit Card and usages will not enhance or improve Your credit rating unless offered to you as an enhancement to this Agreement.
- Your Card and Your obligation under this Agreement may not be assigned. We may transfer our rights under this Agreement. Use of Your Card is subject to all applicable rules and customs of any clearing house or other association involved in transactions. We do not waive our rights by delaying or failing to exercise them at any time. If any provision of this Agreement shall be determined to be invalid or unenforceable under any rule, law or regulation of any government agency, local, state, province or federal jurisdiction; the validity and enforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not be affected. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of Antiqua and applicable therein.
- We may amend or change the terms of this Agreement at any time. You will be notified of any changes in accordance with applicable laws prior to the effective date of the change. However, if the change is made for security purposes, we can implement change without notice. We may cancel or suspend Your Card or this Agreement at any time. You may cancel this Agreement by returning the Card to us. Your termination of this Agreement will not affect any of Your rights or Your obligations arising under this Agreement prior to termination.
- Should Your address change You are required to notify us of that change. Notify us by calling customer service at 1 (201) 630-8832, log in to www.paywithQ.com .
Pay with Q™ Elite Member MasterCard®Program Fees (Subject to Change)
|Initial Sign-up Fee (one time):
|Monthly Maintenance Fee: This fee is billed to the cardholder on a monthly basis.
|Replacement Card Fee: This fee is charged to replace a lost, stolen or name change to a Card including mailing fees.
|Foreign Transaction Fee: Foreign currency transactions for purchase at ATMS under the applicable rules of MasterCard International. Plus the Currency Conversion Fee associated by the Card Association.
|Inactive Fee: This is a monthly fee charged against any unused monetary value each month the Card remains inactive after the expiry date.
|ATM Withdrawal / Cash Advance Fee:
|Load Fees: This is the fee re-loading the Card by PAD, bill payment, or Point of Sale.
|Transaction Fee – this is the fee to the Card for any transactions that are processed against the Cardholder balance for successful and decline transaction.
|Card-to-Card Transfer: This is the fee for transferring from any prepaid card to prepaid card.
|Customer Support and Interactive Voice Recognition Fee Call, per minute
Note: These rates may vary to reflect the fluctuations in our currency exchange rates on the U.S dollar. Changes to fees will be posted on the website www.paywithQ.com As part of our validation process, Madison Insurance Group Inc. or one of our contractual partners will be performing an identity check from the Credit Bureau and other databases. This is a confirmation of your identity only. It will not give us any access to your personal credit information. Neither will it impact Your bureau scores nor will it be visible to You in the event that You decide to obtain a copy of Your credit files from the bureau. Applicant must be at least 16 years of age.
Pay with Q™ Elite Member MasterCard® programs are managed by Madison Insurance Group Inc. and are issued by North International Bank Ltd. (NIB) pursuant to license from MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Madison Insurance Group Inc. is a registered Merchant Service Provider with MasterCard International Incorporated and sponsored through the partnership with the North International Bank Ltd. (NIB).
Pay with Q™ is a trademark for Madison Insurance Group, Inc.